Peggy's Cove

Peggy's Cove, a beautiful rock based land form.
 A place I could spend forever in.
 A gorgeous, cozy, little town where you feel right at home while feeling on another planet all at the same time!
It show cases smooth stones that stretch for miles!
If you enjoy exploring and nature, then you will absolutely love it here!!   




Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky, shoes, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor We spent the whole day at Peggy's Point Lighthouse, and barley ventured half of it!! There's just so much uniqueness to discover in every nook, inch, cranny, edge and corner.
I can not wait to go back and explore it some more!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor I am so beyond sad I had only my crappy, old cell phone to take photos with, because this is  seriously an awesome place for pictures!! Mine do not give Peggy's Cove any justice!!
 It is so gorgeous and so fun here!! Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, shoes, ocean, outdoor, nature and water
I also really enjoyed collecting snails - There's TONS here! :p
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Comments